hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Monday, April 6

by numbers


0 times ellery rolled over, she's not even close. haha!
1 grotty merotty, sweat-stained hat that aust looked hot in
2 awards michael michael got @ the end of bball season: best defensive player & MVP. who gets both?!
3 cases of squirt i bought for chief. ruby red is impossible to locate in cali! only i can take on the impossible.
4 hours spent @ the dmv
5 sob sessions during marley & me. made me miss abby.
6 stitches lena is recovering from
7 times i thought about washing ike
8 new yellow & green glass dessert plates from crate & barrel!
9 tons of junk food i should NOT have sucked down
10 naps i didn't think the bebe needed. such a sleeper, this girl!

4 comments:

Jana said...

I want to have fun days like you...my numbers consist of much more boring things. By the way I liked Marley and Me too, but didn't cry and still don't want a dog. I think I truly have no heart...

VK said...

Did you start with the 8 dishes and work it all from there?

Unknown said...

Abby! I remember Abby!

Austin Hill said...

I love the collage. Its like a picture of Ellery in a frame made of pictures of Ellery. That rocks. The more the better-- its like having bacon wrapped in bacon.