hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Thursday, August 19

baby brothers

haha very funny. we're talking about our own baby brothers, not baby brothers for our kids.

aust's younger brothers zach & logan drove out from utah with my sis steph to stay with us for the week. they picked up my little brother to drive him out to college in utah on the way back. they are pretty awesome & we had a blast:


swimming, teaching logi diving, basketballing, horsing, boys afraid to let ellery under watering, bbqing...


beaching, skim boarding, breaking austin's knee'ing, sandcastling...


eating, blessing, air mattress surfing, bubble blowing, cuddling, joy riding, movie quoting, hot tubbing, six flagging, coke drinking...


& now missing.

1 comment:

John Hodgman said...

Hey Sweets! I like the new lay-out of your blog. (I actually thought I got on the wrong site at first! :)) It was great having A's brothers around. So quiet I didn't even know they were here. SLY