hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Saturday, November 20

diddle, diddle, dumpling, my son john

i had one of those days today. they seem to be becoming more frequent. i have done this three times this month...

upon coming home, i sit down & take my shoe off. by the time i get to the other one i find i've been running around like a nut for an hour & fourty five minutes, still with one shoe on & one shoe off. quite literally too busy to take my shoe off. i was wearing heels one of the times!

it looked something like this. i am just sure of it.

i make time to blog about it but not time to seriously take BOTH shoes off?!

freak.

3 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

hahahaha!! That made me laugh pretty good.

VK said...

I am witness to this strange behavior.
Your children seem to be dressed appropriately, but who is to dress you?

steph said...

hahaha i was totally gonna say something about you having time for blogging about it :) beat me to it!