hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Thursday, December 1

blogger

so i can't blog. like i cannot blog. apparently i have reached my image quota for blogger?? first time i've heard there was such a thing. am i alone here?

therefore i am at a crossroads. i am disinterested in paying for more picture storage.
do i make these ramblings into a little blurb book & then wipe out the last few years of posts to make room? i've thought about making my blog private to literally everyone & just using it as my own reference but i'm outta room either way. feeling kind of cornered. haha such concerns i have...

what to do?

6 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

This happened to me too. I found where all of my blog pictures were being stored and went through them and deleted a bunch one by one (they store every single tiny tiny picture you even so much as loaded up) so I wouldn't have to buy more storage, but eventually just bought more. It's not as pricey as I thought at all for a ton of storage so I'm glad I did it! Good luck!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

It happened to me too and I found a way around it but now I can't remember what I did. Maybe connected it to Google plus? Google plus was definitely involved somehow. I wish I could be more help. You gotta figure something out cuz we wanna hear/see about Hawaii!

Why would you do such a thing? Make your blog private to everyone? Not that I haven't thought about doing the same with mine before but come now? What would life be like without getting to read about the adventures of the beans?

VK said...

I'm with Kelli. Why would you go private and leave someone out of the fun.
I'll bet 20GB is more than a normal person would ever use.
I posted and it didn't stop me so I don't know why yours is catching the wrath of Google and mine isn't.

Ambre said...

My friend keeps making new blogs because hers has ran out twice..its time to make thehillhub2

steph said...

hahahahhahaha I love that this happened to you... it's like we're the same person... minus the fact that my computer runs out of space for all my pictures instead of a blog...

Camille said...

We ran into the same problem too---I was just so nervous to delete past posts (agh!) so I eventually caved and bought more storage. I think it is only $5 a year or something really reasonable. I'm sure you will get it figured out!