hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Friday, February 10

nicknames

i love a good nickname but thought it was a phase when jellybean adopted her own for everyone in the family. 
austin is almost solely daddy-boy. but beware because mom is not a mommy-girl. she is in fact a...
mama bear. but dad is not a bear. ever. he is just a boy. :)
cocobean, coke (ya know, cossette kelly. this is straight from my caffeine loathing father. haha), cocorico (the sound that the french think roosters say. they are obviously wrong.) & since learning last names ellery gestures in slow motion with her entire arm, all fingers clasped together & says "i am ellery hill. this is my sister, cossette hill." very regal & formal. kills me.
these favorites have been in circulation for over a year & now that cossette is starting to use them... they may just be here for good.

4 comments:

Bryce said...

Kat I have to be honest reading your blog now makes me so sad. You have no idea how much we miss you guys and Ellery and Cossette. Please give them a big hug for me!!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

i love nicknames! i've always called derek derek-boy, so I wonder if jack will ever call him daddy-boy too. right now we're just working on dada. hahahah! Love your girls!

VK said...

It just kills me that Cossette is talking this much and I'm missing it. Not for long though.

steph said...

so cute!!!! and are we kidding with that last pic of coco??? omgosh her eyes are gorgeous! still can't get over how dead on you were in predicting how she would look :)