hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Friday, January 23

blog virgins!



so today is the day! 1.23! this is by far my favorite day of the entire year! i seriously LOVE it. besides my passionate affair with the number 23, it is a exactly a week before my birthday (sometimes i try & claim it as my actual bday), it's the middle of perfect snuggle/fireplace weather, it's the day austin & i had our first kiss, & it was actually ellery's due date! this day has always served me well so why not tack on another monumental memory- the start of our blog! hehe. i have the feeling this blog will be used as the main vehicle to get pics to austin's baby obsessed familia & document the random things in our lives that are probably not too blog-worthy. :) here's to happy blogging!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Yay! I feel so proud that I'm your first official comment, and I am SO glad that you finally started your blog. I think I will be lumped into the baby obsessed category that will stalk your blog for any pics, so you better be good at frequent updates!