hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Monday, January 26

ode to the aunts










so my little sister stephanie left after xmas break on the 10th of january. then the hills were extremely rude & had a baby on the 12th. good thing the 12th was stephanie's prediction otherwise we think she really would have been ticked. anyway she came in this weekend to meet ellery & we had all sorts of firsts for our little pixie. first bball game (wildcats won & michael michael dominated), first trip to the mall (of course with her mall rat aunt steph), first time @ church (she wore the same dress i wore my first sunday). such a fun weekend playing with aunt kara who provided literally every baby item we have (thank you!!) & fights hard to hold my baby, her adorable girls & the whole fam! then ellery's surrogate aunt jackie brought over the most gorgeous designer diaper bag of all time! i believe what i said when i saw it was something along the lines of "i want to be buried with this bag!" then sunday night we got to skype with austin's family again & aunt kelli made my night when ellery got the hiccups & kelli got all excited, "she's just like her aunt! i hiccup too!" it was too cute! long story short, thank goodness for wonderful aunts!

4 comments:

Fer, Liz, Jocelyn, Brooke & Dane said...

YEAH! Congrats. I always hear the news later than everyone else. I have to get with it. I am so glad that you have a blog. Can't wait to see more pictures. You guys look great.

lisa said...

You guys have a blog? And you already have us as friends? I am so far behind... monkey lover! I'm glad you're on here now, it'll be fun to stay in touch this way and see that sweet chubby cheeks baby of yours get all roly poly. Oh yeah, and congrats on the other beautiful new addition... yes, the bag.

Eric and Kathleen said...

HEY!!! I love your blog. and holy crap,ellery is cute. I forgot to call you on the 23rd. I was totally going to. You guys are such a cute family. How fun! And I am so jealous of your diaper bag. It is so so cute!!!

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

Love the name, Ellery! How cute! Hope you guys are enjoying it:) LOVE THE PICS! By the way, what brand is the bag? I'm kind of a sucker for hot bags :)
Keep in touch!