hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Tuesday, July 21

tutus & frills

we took some pics of the divine miss e all frilled out. it was so fun! i'm not one for princesses, pink, or jewelry. but i can still be girly enough to get austin's eyes rolling. my big excuse is that she might be my only baby girl. now what to say when it's our 3rd daughter in a row...

my favorite shot. she stands pretty well actually.
cute tongue...

she sucks her lips in when she laughs sometimes. i'm a fan.
in her ruffle buns from belgium, who doesn't love the back of baby knees?!
i think they really turned out well - thanks dad!

7 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

I'm telling you... Regis and Kelly's beautiful baby contest. You could win big bucks off that little munchkin.

The Hodgmans David, Kara, Lexy, Lena and Luke said...

turned out cute!

Jana said...

LOVE IT! The tongue one is definitely my fave.

John Hodgman said...

of course, i'm a little bias but E grabs the lens with her personality,,, G'Pa

Michelle said...

She is so dang cute. I love those pictures. I love the ruffly pants too.

VK said...

Love the Mauve/Pearls pix. Soo cute baby!!!!

Brittany said...

Seriously I am in love with all of these pictures!! Are you guys coming to LG ward anytime soon???