hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Monday, September 28

celery



how fabulous is this?! it's the greatest kid's book of all time. no storyline. just whimsical illustrations & loopy, nonsensical words. actually most of the pages are filled with requests for food from kids with funky, rhyming names. "pass the pasta, jocasta" awesome. my mom found it online while looking for celery ideas.

celery ideas, you ask?

uncle david dubbed my fetus 'celery' almost a year ago.

we were planning on having our ellery be a celery for halloween this year but were discouraged by our options. you can't find it anywhere & how hard would it be to make it? let alone, well enough that people know she's a stock of celery!

so no celery. maybe next year. but at least we have this sweet book!

2 comments:

Derek and Kelli Hill said...

pass the pasta jocasta!!! haha that cracked me up. and um... no you don't look just like my before pictures. sorry, but your hair just never achieves the stringy, tangled, sicknast half-curled look that mine does when it's long. I was thinking when I got it chopped though, "Oh sad, now whenever Kathryn comes to visit she won't be able to do that touchy-at-the-bottom-of-my-hair-thing that you did at the Chukar's game. haha I honestly did think that.

stephanie said...

hahaha omgosh this is so great!! i wanna read this book! and of course its all messed up and doesnt have a story line like a crazy person wrote it =)