hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Monday, February 1

ace of base: 'all that she wants'

i got some sweet birthday presents! lucky 24! fabulous cirque du soleil tix, all the makings of a sweet cheese party, grey ugg boots that complete my soul, & not to over sell but the most fabulous gift a person could want. ever. my very own YELLOW (jaune majestueux actually) kitchenaid!!!


i told the husbandorie that my days will now consist of pigging out on soft cheeses, anxiously awaiting the cirque show, & petting my mixer while my feet chill out in their new luxurious home.

oh & one more gift! & kind of a big one at that... i wanted to upload the ace of base 'all that she wants' video to tell you but it was almost 3 minutes long & i thought i might be the only one to get the joke. (made me miss elementary school & ALL ace of base songs)

figure it out yet?

'all that she wants, it is another baby'!

ellery for big sister august 2010! yayuh!

14 comments:

Jana said...

Ha ha you are clever! Is this an all that she wants for you or Ellery??

the hills said...

i think you know the answer there & it's elles or nobody! haha-

miccolene said...

Oh Congratulations, what great news!

Emily said...

Congrats Kathryn.. how exciting! I hope your pregnancy is going well. And yes, definite flashbacks to elementary school with the Ace of Base soundtrack:) enjoy your kitchenaid, The yellow is stunning, now I look at my grey one and it seems so boring...

VK said...

You should create one of those song lists (that usually annoy me) so that when you open your blog it plays "All that She Wants" to the masses.
Congrats on my baby #5. You guys caught up to us pretty fast, so now we'll be even. 5 and 5

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Holy cow you are brave. Congrats so happy for you guys. Love the yellow mixer. Mine is black so boaring.

Suzie said...

Congrats, Kathryn!!! So excited for you...two is more work but way more fun than one. Hope you're feeling great!

steph said...

je sais que tu aime jaune, donc j'ai utiliser jaune à mon mariage! hahah dont worry, u can use ur yellow mizer to make my cake =)

The Hodgmans David, Kara, Lexy, Lena and Luke said...

Love the ultrasound pic on the side :) Congrats again!

melissa marie said...

Congratulations! Wow you are on a roll here! Who would of thought, hodgewoman poppin out all the little kiddies. Hope your pregnancy goes well.

Aimee said...

Congrats girl!!! We're over flooding with babies in this family. :)

PS. What do you do with your kitchen aid. I got one for Christmas and I don't have a clue what to do with it.

Taft and Shauna Dorman said...

That is wonderful news. I am sure your mom and Renee is overjoyed.

lauren and ryan said...

kathryn ahh! i just remembered to check on friends i know linked to jana's blog. . . congrats! thats fun news!

Michelle said...

oh my gosh!!! Congratulations!!