hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Tuesday, February 16

can i get a little credit?

i'm trying to decide if i'm giving myself too much credit here. i shave my legs approx every other day. without a seasonal difference. always. i itch when i don't.


well this week i itched. majorly! & by valentine's day it had been almost 5 days. okay i know it being cupid's day makes it a tad worse sounding but that is the longest i have gone since i've been married. seriously!! now austin's braiding jokes aside, how often does everyone else? should i continue to pat myself on the back & telling aust how wonderful i am or do i suck at life? you tell me.

& yes, i used to be a synchronized swimmer so this is my exhibit a for smooth legs at their finest.

oh & what is everyone giving up for lent??

7 comments:

steph said...

Haha well if I had a man to shave them for then they would always be smooth... But seeing as how I don't~ haha I shave once a week..on saturday night so I'm not a hairy beast at church... Unless I wear boots.. Then I go two weeks :) you impress me with ur smooth smooth legs

Jana said...

Uh definitely you deserve credit, major credit. Once a week in the winter, twice in the summer (if I'm good and where lots of capris) I've always thought you were nuts! Oh and lent? You realize that's not required, right?? You are too good :)

VK said...

Yeah, um, just in the summer. Every time I shower I do a little or big shave depending on how much time I have. (I'm always in a hurry when I shower, because I put it off until I have to be somewhere.)
Winter, only when it gets noticeably gross.
White food. Mostly poisonous sugar. So watch out for the big, hairy, mad woman with a splitting headache.

Brittany said...

You deserve serious credit. In the winter its usually just Sunday mornings...haha. Probably every other day in the summer though. My hairy legs tend to not bother Sam though...

lisa said...

Every other day? Major props my friend... ESPECIALLY when you've got a little one (and one squirming about in your tummy) that demand your attention. I'm not a hairy person and my kids rarely take naps (I know, weird combo of excuses), so I hardly have the need or the time to do it that often. I'm more like VK, when it 'gets gross.'

Maybe I'll give up shaving for lent. ;P

The Hodgmans David, Kara, Lexy, Lena and Luke said...

Shave??? It is just a good week if I get at least 2 showers :) I shave for church in the winter (ok most of the time) and if I am wearing clothes that need it done in the summer! As for Lent I am making my car a cell phone free zone - no talking or texting... thanks to Oprah :)

Eric and Kathleen said...

I don't think Austin ever realizes how not normal you are. Oh, and E's birthday? you are amazing, she is adorable. that is all!