hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Friday, December 10

the tomato/onion theory

it's pretty simple. i happily eat the tomatoes he hates & he gladly gobbles onions, the world's nastiest creation, for me.
it's the theory that where he lacks, i excel; & in the many arenas i struggle, he steps up. to you it might be the olive/peppers theory but it works the same. made for each other to take off our plates what we just can't do alone.

we had our anniversary recently {YAY} & while we're not big on such celebrations i did get him a fitting card: "life's a rollercoaster ... & you're my dramamine."

bottom line: i'm pretty sure i like him for more than unloading my onions on.

2 comments:

Tansy said...

LOVE this post. Well said!

Brittany said...

haha seriously we are the exact opposite with onions and tomatoes. Sam hates the onions and passes them to me, and I hate tomatoes and pass them onto his plate. Gotta love the give and take in marriage!