hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Saturday, February 5

coconut

i might wearily suggest that the insano days (& nights) cossette was wailing me with are behind us.
she's eating so much better & it makes for a happier life.

can't you tell she's eating better? :]

such the happy baby!

 we maybe spent 12 minutes taking these. 

 such a good sport when g'pa & mama balance her on a rickety cart in the yard.

she's awesome. haha!

then, just for fun:

 i may not be pink's #1 fan but i must have a frilly bone somewhere in me.

'let me prove how photogenic i am & gracefully place my hand on my chin as i bask in a sunlit glow'

 i think promising the husby i'd stop hounding him for pictures just means the girlies get down right attacked.
oh well. i'll keep at it while they're too young to complain.

7 comments:

anitamombanita said...

you guys make dang cute babies!!!

VK said...

What a very cute child you have!
And personality plus.

steph said...

ahhhhhhh i freaking LOVE her!!!!!!! i cant imagine when she says my name.. i might smother her.

steph said...

i pity my future children.

Tansy said...

Both of your girlies are too dang cute! Bravo on the pictures. :)

hodgfamily said...

the tongue kills me!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

how did I miss this post?!?! OH MY HECK! I love her so much. that cheek/eye/lip combination is irresistible.