hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Saturday, March 17

revolving door

we always seem to have a revolving door on our guest bedroom. & that dates back to before we had an actual guest room... i luuurve it!

the day after we slept in the house for the first time my little sister stephanie & austin's little brother logan came from provo to visit us!!


the day after bopi & bobby left... my mama & daddy came!!

the day after the 'rents left... some of my college girlies (ambre, jana, sophie, avree, olivia, kathleen & husband eric) came to play!! we missed you stacey & leah & jordan!


& now our guest room has a sad, eerie silence... so who's next people??

8 comments:

hodgfamily said...

me me pick me!!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

pick me! pick me! hahaha. what fun you guys have been having! Question: was that Ellery's first haircut??!? thanks for posting so much it made me happy. :)

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

haha i love how hodgfamily and i just said almost the same thing at the same time.

VK said...

I'm sure I'll be back before you know it. You guys need a little break so you can start living your regular life in CS.
Thanks for a fun time.

Jamie Blake said...

how about bryce and jamie come for a little visit? that would be so much fun...if only! :)

Jana said...

I love that you included the chubby pic! We miss you all already, thank for letting us take over for a few days :)

steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
steph said...

so much fun!! you are such a great host and I had so much fun~ can't wait to come back and see the house all decorated in person and the yard beautiful! :)
I'm glad you were able to go to the chapel at the Air force Academy. So cool.