hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Tuesday, June 26

little sister besties

my gramsy (& namesake) & her little sister mary were the best of friends. fun fact: once mary was a widow, she walked up to her sister's house for a sleepover every night for nearly 20 years. sadly i don't have a picture on me but i'll see what i can scrounge up...

my great aunt june & her little sister, my grandma joycie, were the best of friends.

my mom & her little sister camille are the best of friends.

me & my little sister stephanie are the best of friends.

ellery & her little sister cossette are the best of friends.

i mean, inseparable.

nearly all the time.
i quite like this family tradition.

2 comments:

Renee Hill said...

So Sweet! Nothing like a sister.

Emily said...

I love this post. Their darling personalities really show through your pictures, I want to meet your girls in person one day! I know you are busy when you come to CA but if you ever have spare time we should get our kids together and catch up. And I agree, sisters are the best!