hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Saturday, June 30

the marina

after a year & a half of not coming home to cali, we finally made the trip! i went into san fran my first day in to see some of my favorites.
can i just say that the palace of fine arts in san francisco is one of my top 5 places on earth?! seriously ethereal.

we started at courtney's darling apartment & chased the sun a few blocks til we were at the palace of fine arts. whenever i let the beans just run wild someone gets gross. this time it was coke getting bird turd all over her bum. haha
this creeper turtle was obsessed with us & followed us around the pond.
they love auntie courtney. :)
 they like me too.
 usually.
later we met up with ali & bill & grabbed dinner & went back to their loft. they were awesome while my girls explored/tore apart their house. i love me some ali girl.
always fun to hop into the city real quick & see fun people. :)

1 comment:

VK said...

Fun to show your girlies some old haunts and meet some old haunts