hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Tuesday, May 26

81st anniversary


last night i was scouring the internet looking for clips of jon & kate plus 8. i know, i know but i have been a loyal fan from the beginning & randomly missed the season premiere last night. i was getting all down about everything that was popping up when the husbando asked me if i'd checked my email today.
true to form while at work he had sent me a link with a cute note about how this will be us in 78 years... meet the milfords. anita & frank are 100 & 101 respectively & have been married for 81 years today. their son (practically my grandparents age) attributes their years of wedded bliss to "simply being happy with each other". austin's favorite part was when they said they still kiss & cuddle every night. :) way to turn my frown upside down chief! kisses*

6 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

Oh man, I'm right there with you on the Jon and Kate plus 8 fan club!! So many awkward encounters with those two on the premier! I hope you found it!!! :)

The Hodgmans David, Kara, Lexy, Lena and Luke said...

81 years... I thought 5 was an accomplishment!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

That is so dang cute. It was good to see you. I love Jon and Kate. I hated the season premiere it was so awkard and I can't decide on whose side i'm on.

Eric and Kathleen said...

Aw, what a lil sweetie! Sorry it took forever for me to post pics from when you guys came. WE can't find our computer cord for the camera, so Eric had to bring one from work...blah blah blah. Excuses, excuses!!! But I am trying to update now. That video of Ellery is taking a while! But it will hopefully be up and running by the time you read this comment! I really miss you Kathryn. You are seriously the most caring, charismatic, compassionate, hilarious person I have ever met. I love you tons!

Eric and Kathleen said...

crap. is that how you spell charismatic?

melissa marie said...

Ha ha that is way cute. The pics of Ellery and Avree are darling! It took me back to the G116 days, ha ha. Looks like all is well for you and your cute little one.