hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Sunday, May 24

mexican butter. you complete me.

texas rocked! i left for a week of girl's time & sure made the best of it! jana bee & kathleener are some of my favorite people and we used to be roomies. JANA LYNN was the best mommy helper with the biggest smile about it and has the best attitude about things. KATHLEEN was our fumbled tour guide and her stories always always make me laugh. i could and did talk to these girls all hours of the night and miss being able to more often.

we got pedies, talked, sat by the pool, ate out every day, talked, slept in, picked out celebrity crushes, went to a chick flick, talked, met up with other old roommates (nicole & teresa) that were so fun to catch up with, made chocolate graduation caps, talked, cried at the grey's finale (not all of us...), played with our hair, chased down the texan wild bunnies, talked, & talked some more. eric & kathleen were awesome hosts! didn't stress us out about overtaking their adorable apartment with all our junk, fed us, had us meet their cute family, bbsat, & just let us relax & enjoy the company. i really love these girls. they will always be in my life. ~missed you AMBO!!! isn't that mission done already?!~

i love these two! with their dozens of headbands, squeaky convos, hand holding tub action, & the prettiest couple pairs of blue eyes ya ever did see.

i could not possibly have waited another second to meet sweet AVREE MELODY! she's just about the funnest little personality & these long gorgeous legs (that she gets from her long-legged mama; sorry ellery). we bonded & i could totally get her to crack up! she loves herself some kathryn & i'm sure is desparately missing me as we speak.

i know ellery isn't looking but she's not quite the photo-op happy baby that of course kathleen got. i still think that hat is super fly. it's newborn size but still has to be folded back due to ellery's rather petite noggin. :) austin missed his girls something fierce and we definitely missed him but i can't wait for next year! you're on my turf baby!

3 comments:

The Hodgmans David, Kara, Lexy, Lena and Luke said...

about time you post pics! Looks like fun!

Jana said...

Well I'm glad you covered all the bases, in reading yours I realized a few things I forgot to mention. I miss you guys so much! I wish I could be your mommy's helper always! Give those sweet cheeks some kisses for me, love you!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

sounds like such a fun trip! My favorite pics are the one in the tub holding hands and then the one of Ellery in her hat and the big one of you and Ellery. You both look so beautiful!