hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Thursday, June 4

yoshi is last in the alphabet :(

my parents went on a cruise on the danube in eastern europe for the last week & a half for their 30th anniversary & mamasita's birthday. aust & i stayed at the house to keep an eye on their hooligan children. it was a bit of a break from real life & straight from my texas trip, which leaves me feeling kinda heavy with chores & catch up this week but it was well worth it! it was a parent-less 11 days of mario cart records, david's cannon balls, quoting more stupid movies & shows than i could ever keep track of, my course 2 cake graduation, hot tubbing, ellery rolling!, stephanie eating mom's cookie bouquet (maybe she did get some help...), the slowest game of chicken foot EVER, playing on the 'rents gorgamous piano nonstop, drowning vickster's fuschias, & having a sleepover @ our lil apt with more junk food than could last a month. my buddy & my bopi are such fun younger siblings! they are so cute with the jellybean & they definitely keep me on my toes. kisses*

p.s. austin did not actually drive with my baby in his lap. just threatened to. i promise the car wasn't even on. i don't want hate mail that i am an irresponsible mother. @ least not when it is undeserved...

1 comment:

VK said...

Some fun pictures of all your shenanigans and partying. Makes me wish I'd been home to enjoy it all .... Not!
Thanks for all your support and help. Your little sibs will always know you love them. (and Austin too). You are GREAT!