hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Monday, August 3

peanuts & cracker jacks

we've been exploring & playing & running around crazy for a couple weeks. library stops, swimming, long adventure walks, parking (not single life 'parking' but mommy trips to the park...), picnicking, teaching jellybean her latest tricks, going into the city, bbq after bbq after bbq, & tying up the loose ends on all my projects. what a daring, intrepid life i lead. hehe.

ellery sitting up has literally changed my life. she started almost 2 months ago but has gotten steadier and steadier. she's such a big girl now & just plays in her room & gabs. i love it. austin says we should time it so we have a 6 month old at all times. seems a bit too ambitious for me. :)


this friday we went to the giants/phillys game with a group of austin's work buddies. bad game but still really fun. we got slaughtered. i love this ballpark & will always think of it as candlestick park. why did they ever change that?! what other mlb game can you watch while following sailboats in the background? it's sa-weet!


editor's note: i was recently repremanded for my lack of baseball knowledge from my cousin sam. "Not to get all over you about it but where the Giants play never was candlestick. They used to play in the stadium formerly known as candlestick, but that's just the 49ers now." so to clarify, i like the name candlestick & apparently don't know where/what it is. that is all.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Awh I remember the days when she sat in her first Bumbo! Now she's above it all, what a big girl.

VK said...

It just took me 3 hours to make a post and I still lost about 4 pictures to outer space.
Yours, however, looks effortless and cute.
I think a 6 month old at all times would require at least 10 wives. Whatcha think?? Wanna try it Aust?

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

love the picture of ellery in front of the stadium with her big blue eyes. mlb games are so fun- my fam used to love going to diamondbacks games when we lived in arizona. I mainly like the food, but...

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

6 months is awesome. Now haveing one at all times makes me want to die. I love the giants stadium and baseball games in general. I wish it was cool enough to wear a jacket to rangers games. Someday.