hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Friday, November 6

allhallow's eve

we went to 2-3 different parties & sadly got about 4 trick or treaters the night of but it was low key & lots of fun! my goal next year is to get stone to dress in costume with me...

some of my fam met up @ one of the parties-

dancing, spooky houses, cake walks, & games with red minnie mouse, a hopping bunny, & ellery with her black cat.

jellybean was so stinkin cute in her costume! we got the dress as a gift & i thought it would make the perfect witch dress & i found the hat online that's supposed to be for a doll. haha. the socks were an impeccable addition; also a gift & are actually minnie mouse socks. i borrowed the little broom & the matching bear from my madre's halloween decore. geez she has everything!

our witchy woman.


hope ya'll had a good one!

3 comments:

Renee Hill said...

Thanks Vicki . . . I finally got a glimpse of that tooth I have been hearing about!

steph said...

omgoodness~ soo cute! of all of u guys!!! love ellery's costume =)

Eric and Kathleen said...

You guys look so cute! Good luck getting Aust to dress up! Eric is always so difficult.