hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Saturday, January 1

december moments

a few of my ultimates from the month of december:

 seeing the lights by david/kara's house. one kid per adult.

lexy's fleece snowflake suit on miss cossette.

 c's elf hat is a scream; thanks elise!

lena kate & ellery renee doing just about anything together. here they are jingling along to gramvi's singing book.

 this festive jumper my mother made my little one. i mean do you SEE those embroidered elves?!


my little boy falling asleep while playing with blocks.


 the cocobean IN her stocking. makes my heart explode just a little.

 my sibs visiting from out of state. yee!

 just look at the face! ahhh!
 i wish kara was in this one too. i like the women in our clan. but i really really like our shoes.

these kids with g'pa's choo-choo, let me tell ya. my dad told me yesterday he's scared to take it down. like, ever.

our only family pic from the month. remember i'm not allowed to push for it until november. regretting that one.

i love december.

1 comment:

VK said...

family = December = awesome