hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Monday, January 24

happy half bday coke

cossette is officially 6 months today. wowzer. she has been loving her tummy & kicking backwards hard enough that she is making her way around a little bit. she's days away from mastering sitting solo & her facial expressions just draw you in. everyone is such a sucker for cocobean.


when she is happy she is the HAPPIEST but let me tell you this girl is insane! the last couple weeks she has literally eaten 4x's what she was prior. one moment she's calm & giggly & the next you'd think she'd been starved for 3 weeks.

crazy baby that we just can't get enough of.

6 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

I have some complimentaries of my own:

-I love how you call her Coke. So cute. And she is unbelievably adorable. Is it just me or does she have amazing eyebrows? I mean all her facial features are pretty perfect, but I just noticed her eyebrows.
-Don't be horrified! I loved what you said- not haughty at all. no need to fret!
-Ellery's birthday pics are awesome. I love the footprint tablecloth. And I am seriously considering copying that AND the shirt with the big number on it for Jack's birthdays. I would love to copy the tutu too but Derek probably wouldn't appreciate that...
-we totally missed you guys at christmas.

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

Ps a nook is a splendid device that enables you to download books onto it and have your library with you wherever you go. It's the barnes and noble version of kindle. I was skeptical at first cuz I like the feel of a good old fashioned book but i am loving it immensely.

Jana said...

Umm how did I miss like your last seven posts??? No idea. I blame school and pregnancy. I can't believe your girls are so big, especially since I can't even see them! They are beyond adorable. Love you guys!

John Hodgman said...

Cossette is a very happy baby except when she decides she's hungry then watch out for your fingers! :)

lisa said...

Okay, could your kids be any cuter?!!!! They look so much alike, both gorgeous girls!

VK said...

Love the new blogger that appeared on my sidebar today.
Cute kids lady!