hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Wednesday, April 20

hotel living (va)

all in all we have loved hotel life. the staff at both marriotts were spectacular! like above & beyond! i don't know what ellery is going to do without her eggs, oatmeal, & fresh orange juice every morning. haha. but i know exactly what austin will do with better internet & his own computer again. homework has been a bear!

we are thrilled to have our full wardrobes, books, toys, kitchen, etc back!!! & i would like to give myself a pat on the back for my packing job. basically i rocked it.

3 comments:

steph said...

ahh im so excited for you to move into your new place!!!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

Fun fun! Holy moly ellery's eyes are blue. I love your new blog design I have been wanting to revamp mine with the new designer thingy but can't get around to it... you've inspired me though cuz i LOVE it!

Renee Hill said...

My favorite is Ellery rocking her braids!