hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Wednesday, October 26

fall leaves

i've always always been into photography. & exploring on my daily walks.
so combining the 2 is just a blast for me.


especially in autumn. i could take pictures of fall leaves all year round. ya know, if that was possible...

this is the sidewalk to my house. it was gorgeous in the spring & summer & it's incredible now. 

i took these right in my little cul-de-sac.

something has me really extra super crazy titillated this year though:

this little beauty.

early cmas present from the 'rents & i could not possibly, in any form of reality, be more enthused.
¡thank you thank you thank you!

i got many comments/texts/etc that my pics were looking incredible.
thanks but it's the camera.
+ i was on lockdown waiting for siblings to get theirs. :)

5 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

oh my words cannot express how much I love those pictures of the leaves. Jack would go crazy! so glad you got a nice camera! and obviously you have the skills to go with it, so now you have full responsibility to take pictures for me whenever we are together. First assignment: this christmas! :) i'm not even kidding so don't laugh.....

Renee Hill said...

I love the picture of the sidewalk to your house!

anitamombanita said...

haha...you should know better...it's NEVER just the camera. Even the best of cameras can do nothing without your eye and your talent to make them work. so, to you I say, Nice work!! xoxo

John Hodgman said...

You have a GREAT eye!

Eric and Kathleen said...

Those pictures are beautiful! might be my least favorite thing about Texas. Our leaves start to get pretty around Christmas time, and then they freeze. Hahaha. Your girls are so big and so pretty!You look fantastic. Totally hot. Loving the blonde! I wish I could just blink and be at your house for a play date:( Some day maybe! Love you and your sweet fam Kathryn.