hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Monday, February 23

the glorious perks of not being knocked up

austin spent the majority of this last week in utah, recruiting for his job @ byu. i spent that time hanging out with the hodgpeople & going out to eat. thursdy night we went out for sushi. oh. my. gosh. it was to die for! we all shared a huge sashimi boat & tried to force michael to use chopsticks. i happen to be an expert after austin & i went to china a couple summers ago.









friday night we went to this cute little wine & cheese tasting place in downtown menlo park. this guy my dad knows owns the place so we were excited to go check it out. we ordered a cheese 'flight' of all these different soft cheeses from spain. it was so fun & wowza!

now you have to understand the background here to fully appreciate my exuberance. you're not supposed to have raw fish or soft cheeses while pregnant. so not cool. then i went to europe of all places while i was expecting. soft cheese capital of the world & i wasn't supposed to touch it! okay, okay i ended up breaking down... but only once so i was crazy enthused to just go to town. ellery was happy for me.









p.s. happy birthday elder logan bob. we love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So I was under the impression that Michael was old enough to feed himself. Guess Uncle John doesn't feel the same way, eh?

VK said...

I just love how happy Ellery was that you could finally eat some more of the foods you crave!!!

Eric and Kathleen said...

YUM!!! And I want more pics. I want to see the chairs, and more pics of Ellery please! I can't get enough.