hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Friday, February 20

that's allstate's stand

austin's pops came into town to go to the pebble beach pro-am golf tourney on valentine's weekend. so fun! all these celebrities running around & tons of golf & surprisingly pretty great weather. we strapped ellery up to austin & she just chilled. such an awesome baby! i did have to take a short sabbatacle to feed her when the coolest thing happened: that big black guy with the insanely deep voice from the unit & the allstate commercials walked by. (we did look up his name later, dennis haysbert for those more culturally inclined.) and he slipped out this little number, "that's one beautiful baby." ahh! i just wanted to record it & play it over & over. then i thought of the perfect cheesey response "& she's in good hands" :) i love it! plus my valentine got me fun, happy flowers that i totally love & ellery wore a heart hat to celebrate cupid's day. cute thing, no?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute picture of Ellery! LOVE the hat!

VK said...

You have to show this to Michael 'cause he loves Dennis Haysbert.
So Happy Valentines and thanks to Dad for the tickets to such a cool golf tourney.
Ellery's face even looks like a Heart. Cute! Must have good DNA.

Michelle said...

I am so glad you finally got a blog. And your little baby is so dang cute. When I went to SG I helped your GG kellys print off some darling pics of her off your facebook page! Well I used to use picasa to do my collages. My mac isn't quite compatible. Just download picasa

Eric and Kathleen said...

Ummm... oh my gosh. I can't believe how cute that picture of her is! She is already changing!!!I want to talk to you asap. Nicole and Stacey were here this past week, and it was so so fun. I can't wait to here how Idaho Falls went, and have you blessed her yet?