hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Thursday, April 26

the club

we decided to try out the fitness/social club in our neighborhood since the initiation fee was waived for new homes. 
still seems unnecessary & a bit excessive to me but it's sure been a blast. 
& austin goes almost every night.
 either i take the beans swimming or they go to the kid's cabin while i do my own thing.

hopefully we can do swim lessons this summer so maybe E can lose the floaties.










they absolutely love it & ask to go to the "glub" on the daily.
should make for some easy, fun summer days :)

4 comments:

VK said...

Love the giraffe Coke!!
I'm going to the club myself.

VK said...

I typed Glub and the speller changed it. JHHHU

Renee Hill said...

I haven't seen that intense grin on Cossette before!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

that looks like a blast! there was a second when I was looking at one of the pictures and thought it was ellery and then I was like wait no that's coco! She's getting soo big! bathroom story cracked me up and I love the picture of austin with them sipping from the drink. loving all this posting keep it up. :)