hub || us || ajh || kch || erh || ckh || fjh || pinterest

Saturday, April 14

eastering & hunting

happy easter!
our neighborhood threw together a little egg hunt at one of our parks. cossette got a total of 1 egg (& you can see the pic of ellery guarding it so c can get it - darling), & ellery got a total of 2 eggs. better hold back those crazy kidlets of mine. :) oh speaking of which, it made national news that they cancelled the main colorado springs easter egg hunt due to the aggressive, cheating parents last year. yikes people.
cocobean checking out the easter bunny & showing me where his nose is. :)

the rest of that saturday we spent bike riding, going out to lunch with some friends, watching conference, shopping at the hardware store, driving the riding lawn mowers, & austin went to priesthood with todd.
the next weekend we had fun decorating eggs with stickers, clear crayon, & dye.
easter sunday was started with me being cranky & then crying when i thought something irreversible had happened to cossette's easter dress (gorgeous hand-me-down that is lena's that my mom spent forever making) after i fixed it, austin still had to reign me in. i seriously never cry & it worried the girls a lot. cute things just wanted me to be normal, happy mommy bear. after that it was a lovely morning searching for eggs & talking about what jesus did for us & how grateful we are.
 our easter best (minus my hair, as austin pointed out. hahaha)

4 comments:

hodgfamily said...

I miss both those cute dresses! And I miss both those cute girls!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

those dresses are so cute! not as cute as the girls wearing them though. Coco's hair looks light! Is it all that colorado sun?

VK said...

I want a little more info about the cheating parents of CS. Seriously, people are nuts.
Love that Coc is fine and dandy with the creepy looking bunny. Next year they'll be more aggressive?
They look sweet in the dresses.

steph said...

So cute!! I kind of love that you cried~ such a mama move to cry about a spill on a dress ;)
But you all look great and glad your Easter festivities were so fun!!